Wednesday, January 6, 2010

August September Reflection


My favorite project during August and September was Google Sketchup. It had to do with creativity because I did something different and had to be creative to make my own design. It also had to do with critical thinking because i had to think of different ways to do things if one didn't work. I had to know how to use technology to operate the program, and therefore it is related to technology operations and concepts. I had to problem solve because I had to think about new ways of doing something.

In the Google Sketchup unit I learned how to make a 3D image that looked good from all sides. This is useful if I ever decide to become a designer and i can make a prototype on a computer. I am proud that I made a 3D image of something that I could not see as I was creating it. I am happy with my work because i did a good job on the project. This is why I chose to use my Google Sketchup project for this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment