Thursday, January 7, 2010

October Reflection


My favorite project from October was the Coffin Races flyer. The reason this was my favorite project because it allowed me to be creative. I was able to be creative because I did something without direct instructions on how it was to be done. I had to use my problem solving skills to be able to make the words appear on a color background page. I also had to use my technology operations and concepts skills to be able to operate Microsoft Word quickly and effectively. The idea of the project was to get a flyer for the coffin races that would be used for advertising, in this way a participated in a collaborative effort toward the same goal.

From this project I learned a few things. One of these was how to make borders around the page, and I increased my ability to use Microsoft Word efficiently. I'm proud of how my flyer looked. It was very colorful and seemed to catch the eye. I am happy with my work because i spent a long time on it and made it as good as possible in the time alloted.

No comments:

Post a Comment